AKG+ (Calcium Alpha-Ketoglutarate) An intermediate molecule in the Krebs cycle which determines the overall rate of the citric acid cycle of the organism. AKG as a precursor of glutamate and glutamine is a central metabolic fuel for cells of the gastrointestinal tract as well. AKG can decrease protein catabolism and increase protein synthesis to enhance bone tissue formation in the skeletal muscles.
Ideal AKG dose is 3 grams. AKG+ is the only AKG supplement to have 3 grams per dose on the market.
Increase Collagen production
Decrease muscle degradation
Reduces bone mineral loss
Maintains Gut integrity
Fertility benefits (Oocyte health)
• Calcium Alpha Ketoglutarate: 3000mcg
Take 1 capsule daily.
Register your Practice
"*" indicates required fields
- Extensive Formulary of Cellular Medicine compounds available through our network of pharmacies
- Wholesale pricing for the latest supplements
- 1 on 1 onboarding with the fulfillment and clinical team
- Access to online ordering dashboard
- Wholesale account for cutting edge supplements
- nuBioAge member-only access to webinars, advanced protocols, practitioner education sheets, patient education sheets