Apigenin is a flavonoid shown to influence weight, inflammation, and insulin resistance by altering the gut microbiota. Apigenin supplementation was shown to restore the richness and diversity of the gut microbiota. Apigenin inhibits CD38, a key enzyme involved in the age-related decline of NAD+. CD38 is responsible for NAD decline and mitochondrial dysfunction. CD38 also metabolizes the NAD precursor NMN and modulates the response to NAD-replacement therapy.
• Apigenin 150mg
Take 1-3 capsules daily.
+ Apigenin is a novel inhibitor of CD38 in vitro and in vivo
+ CD38 degrades NAD+ Precursors
+ Treatment of cells with apigenin inhibits CD38 and promotes an increase in intracellular NAD+ levels
+ CD38 inhibition by apigenin improves glucose homeostasis in vivo and improves lipid metabolism in the liver
Register your Practice
"*" indicates required fields
- Extensive Formulary of Cellular Medicine compounds available through our network of pharmacies
- Wholesale pricing for the latest peptide-enhancing supplementation
- 1 on 1 onboarding with the fulfillment and clinical team
- Access to online ordering dashboard
- Wholesale account for cutting edge peptide-enhancing supplementation
- nuBioAge member-only access to webinars, advanced peptide protocols, practitioner education sheets, patient education sheets