LeuSynergy is a supplement that activates proteins called SIRTUINS by enhancing the cell’s use of the longevity molecule NAD+. This compound works specifically on SIRT-1 to control cell signaling to improve fat oxidation, mitochondrial density, enhance the internal antioxidant system, and decrease inflammation. LeuSynergy mimics the same pathways associated with exercise and calorie restriction. This combination of amino acids and polyphenols enhances glucose control, fat loss, and energy.
• Leucine 1.1 grams
• Resveratrol 50mg
• Pyroxdine 15mg
Take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets 90 minutes after lunch.
Down Stream Effects of SIRT-1 Activation
+ Leucine activates SIRT-1 by changing the amount of NAD+ needed
+ Low doses of Leucine between 1.0 and 1.5 grams were able to activate SIRT-1 without concom
Synergy with Leucine and SIRT-1/AMPK Activators to Modulate Nutrient Sensing
Leucine 1.1g/Pyridoxine 15mg BID vs Placebo
24-week Placebo Controlled Trial
+ Loss of waist circumference vs placebo at 4 weeks
+ 82% more weight loss vs placebo at 12 weeks
+ 2x the fat tissue loss vs placebo
Leucine 1.1g/Resveratrol 50mg BID vs Placebo
Pre-Diabetics Subjects Randomize
+ Improved insulin and glucose levels 60 minutes post-oral glucose tolerance test
+ Improved insulin and glucose dynamic
+ improved insulin resistance
1. Zemel MB. Modulation of Energy Sensing by Leucine Synergy with Natural Sirtuin Activators: Effects on Health Span. J Med Food. 2020 Nov;23(11):1129-1135. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2020.0105. Epub 2020 Aug 4. PMID: 32758058.
2. Ruderman NB, Carling D, Prentki M, Cacicedo JM. AMPK, insulin resistance, and the metabolic syndrome. J Clin Invest. 2013;123(7):2764-2772. doi:10.1172/JCI67227
3. Lan F, Weikel KA, Cacicedo JM, Ido Y. Resveratrol-Induced AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Activation Is Cell-Type Dependent: Lessons from Basic Research for Clinical Application. Nutrients. 2017 Jul 14;9(7):751. doi:10.3390/nu9070751. PMID: 28708087; PMCID: PMC5537865.
4. Kitada M, Ogura Y, Monno I, Koya D. Sirtuins and Type 2 Diabetes: Role in Inflammation, Oxidative Stress, and Mitochondrial Function. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2019;10:187. Published 2019 Mar 27. doi:10.3389/fen-do.2019.00187
5. Iside C, Scafuro M, Nebbioso A, Altucci L. SIRT1 Activation by Natural Phytochemicals: An Overview. Front Pharmacol. 2020;11:1225. Published 2020 Aug 7. doi:10.3389/fphar.2020.01225
Register your Practice
"*" indicates required fields
- Extensive Formulary of Cellular Medicine compounds available through our network of pharmacies
- Wholesale pricing for the latest supplements
- 1 on 1 onboarding with the fulfillment and clinical team
- Access to online ordering dashboard
- Wholesale account for cutting edge supplements
- nuBioAge member-only access to webinars, advanced protocols, practitioner education sheets, patient education sheets