• Sytrinol® 300mg
+ Nobiletin: Tangerentin 270mg
+ Tocotrienols 30mg
• Leucine 1,100mg
• Nicotinic Acid 75mg
Take 3 capsules with dinner daily.
+ A patented combination of polymethoxylated flavones and tocotrienols.
+ Nobiletin was shown to increase hepatic fatty acid oxidation, decrease
fatty acid synthesis and decrease inflammatory gene transcription factors. (1)
+ Nobiletin was found to enhance circadian rhythms to protect against
metabolic syndrome. (2)
+ Tocotrienol similar to statins work on HMG-CoA reductase. (4)
+ Human trials with Sytrinol® showed a decrease in LDL, Triglycerides,
Sytrinol® Clinical Study Results
Leucine and Nicotinic:
+ Leucine at low doses (1.0-1.5g) was found to activate SIRT-1 by
lowering the km of NAD+. Improving endogenous NAD+ utilization. (3)
+ Low dose leucine was found to decrease nicotinic acid dose by 95% and still get same therapeutic outcomes without the side effects. (4)
+ Leucine and nicotinic acid works on the same mechanisms as caloric restriction and exercise to activate the SIRT/NAD+/AMPK axis to improve vasodilation, lower lipids, and decrease inflammation and foam cell production. (4)
1. Kim YJ, Choi MS, Woo JT, Jeong MJ, Kim SR, Jung UJ. Long-term dietary supplementation with low-dose nobiletin ameliorates hepatic steatosis, insulin resistance, and inflammation without altering fat mass in diet-induced obesity. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2017 Aug;61(8). doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201600889. Epub 2017 Mar 2. PMID: 28116779.
2. He B, Nohara K, Park N, Park YS, Guillory B, Zhao Z, Garcia JM, Koike N, Lee CC, Takahashi JS, Yoo SH, Chen Z. The Small Molecule Nobiletin Targets the Molecular Oscillator to Enhance Circadian Rhythms and Protect
against Metabolic Syndrome. Cell Metab. 2016 Apr 12;23(4):610-21. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2016.03.007. PMID: 27076076; PMCID: PMC4832569.
3. Zemel MB. Modulation of Energy Sensing by Leucine Synergy with Natural Sirtuin Activators: Effects on Health Span. J Med Food. 2020 Nov;23(11):1129-1135. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2020.0105. Epub 2020 Aug 4. PMID: 32758058.
4. Bruckbauer A, Banerjee J, Cao Q, Cui X, Jing J, Zha L, Li F, Xue B, Shi H, Zemel MB. Leucine-nicotinic acid synergy stimulates AMPK/Sirt1 signaling and regulates lipid metabolism and lifespan in Caenorhabditis elegans, and hyperlipidemia and atherosclerosis in mice. Am J Cardiovasc Dis. 2017 Apr 15;7(2):33-47. Erratum in: Am J Cardiovasc Dis. 2017 Jul 25;7(4):97. PMID: 28533928; PMCID: PMC5435603.
5. Ramanathan N, Tan E, Loh LJ, Soh BS, Yap WN. Tocotrienol is a cardioprotective agent against ageing-associated cardiovascular disease and its associated morbidities. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2018
Understanding Supplement Synergies
Register your Practice
"*" indicates required fields
- Extensive Formulary of Cellular Medicine compounds available through our network of pharmacies
- Wholesale pricing for the latest peptide-enhancing supplementation
- 1 on 1 onboarding with the fulfillment and clinical team
- Access to online ordering dashboard
- Wholesale account for cutting edge peptide-enhancing supplementation
- nuBioAge member-only access to webinars, advanced peptide protocols, practitioner education sheets, patient education sheets